Friday, April 29, 2011

China is ok too :)

Although we have got now in Poland amazing spring time, it’s wonderful to travel around the world and experience new cultures. Few weeks ago I had great opportunity to go to Hong Kong and China and spend there a whole week. See my photos from journey below:

My Flight :)


 Hong Kong, view from the Peak


Sea food on a street market, Kowloon


 Chinese street by night, Kowloon
  

Iincenses in ManMo Temple, Hong Kong

Decorated tree in Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong

Little temple in Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong

Buddah's altar in Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong

 View at Great Buddah next to Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong

The littlest temple ever :) Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong 

Goddesses giving gifts to Great Buddah, Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong

Wisdom Path, Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong 

Wisdom Path, Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong 

Chinese flower, Hong Kong

Babmoos with confession of love (I hope:) ), Shenzhen


I hope you like my photos :) Thx for visiting:) 

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Hong Kong seems nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is, I hope I could visit it once again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. real nice photos, makes me want to travel

    ReplyDelete